subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rules

Post by dooby2oon on Wed Dec 31 2008, 16:12

Forum rules
Welcome to ATTACK OF THE CLONES forum. In order to make your stay as pleasant and constructive as possible please take your time to read through this document. These rules can be changed without notice though normally we announce changes via announcement in all the forums.
1 ) Read up before asking! There are tons of guides, FAQs and each forum has a guide/tut with additional info.
1a ) Use the search function before posting. Chances are your question has already been answered.
2 ) Respect the netiquette: Lurk and get to know the forum before you post.
3 ) Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.
4 ) Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator and if the moderator can't help you send a private message to dooby2oon.
5 ) Do not spam. No blatant advertising.
6 ) No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted without warning.
7 ) Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
8 ) Do not send questions pertaining to topics of discussion on this board via personal messages or email to Moderators or Admins, they will be ignored.
9 ) How NOT to post on this forum: 5 minutes after your initial post you reply to your own post writing something like "Why is nobody helping me?
10 ) The official language is English. And English is the only allowed language.
11 ) Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.
12 ) Instructions by the moderator team are to be followed at all times.
dooby2oon

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2008-08-11

http://www.freewebs.com/dooby2oon/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top